Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some of my fav. "Felicity series" quotes..


The hardest part about moving forward

is not looking back.



I guess when your heart gets broken,

you sort of start to see the cracks in everything.



I've become a real believer in

not defining every single thing.

Seems like everytime you think you've figured out

what something is,

it just becomes something else.



You can't know who that person is,

the person who will become your ultimate confidant,

your soul mate, or your lover.



Sometimes bad things just happen..

no reason, no purpose.

They just occur and we're left to pick up

the pieces the best we can.



Sometimes in a relationship,

going through hell isn't so bad

if you come out of it a little stronger.

The same is true about friends.



Relationships are hard.



Do you know what I definitely believe in?

Fate..

that things happen for a reason.



Maybe getting over someone you’re in love with

isn’t impossible.

Unless, maybe you don’t actually get over it.

Maybe you just learn to live with it.



It's hard to articulate this thing that I'm so afraid of.

The future.

I mean, why should we be so afraid of the future?

It's just time... isn't it?



You made me fall for you and this is what’s not fair,

you knew it and you liked it!



The truth is I can’t be with you like this.

I mean, I know I said that I could, but I can’t.

I just can’t compromise myself like that.

I mean I’m an emotional person.

I feel things and I need to be able

to get upset and talk about how I’m feeling.

I mean that’s just…that’s who I am and I can’t change it.

I don’t want to.

And the thing is you know that,

you knew it and you still pursued me

because you want something with me,

you just aren’t strong enough to have it which…

in a way makes you a coward.

And the saddest part is that…

one day you’re gonna wake up

and you’re gonna realize what you missed

and it’s gonna be too late.



Sometimes expectations can inspire you..

but then again they can really let you down.



I just love you too much to be friends right now.



I'm not the one who is gonna get hurt,

you are.



May be it's like chemistry..

how certain elements are just attracted

to each other,

no matter what's the condition.

No comments: